You Chose Poorly 10 - Workflows
Is trying to get everyone on board with new workflows always a mistake? Do you just drive yourself nuts knowing the future is right there, just out of reach, while everyone else around you is fine just faxing stuff? Sawyer and Mikey begin to unpack an issue that plagues early adopters and automation enthusiasts.
Show notes and homework for next week:
- The Age of the Workflow Designer
- The leaked New York Times innovation report is one of the key documents of this media age
- How do you know the difference between wisdom and being stuck in your ways? - Quora
- Myth #2: All pages should be accessible in 3 clicks
- Mac Power Users #287: Automation and More with Brett Terpstra