Logbook, September 30-October 6, 2019
September 30, 2019
I watched The Favourite, 2018 - ★★★★. I feel like there must be an alternate ending somewhere where they get to kill each other with Karate.
October 1, 2019
October 2, 2019
Microsoft held an event. Here were my tweets:
- totally unexpected and fantastic stuff. https://t.co/OYluMuH1uO
- Microsoft is just tossing heavyweight stuff around. The earbuds seem silly (powerpoint slide gestures?) but everything else looks so solid.
- Oh hey Adobe Fresco coming to windows. Figured it would at some point, but it’s been iPad-only so far
- I don’t care what it’s actually called, that’s Courier
- This is the computer I’ve been waiting for all decade https://t.co/EOMJF5GULw
- So I’ll be getting a new computer in 12 months
- Hello gorgeous. https://t.co/clz2OpQ30o
- Shit, there’ more??
- Oh fuck, Windows Phone lives. Someone check on Sawyer.
- Am I going to buy a Windows Phone in the 2020s https://t.co/DhSuz9ZMH2
- They’re literally feeding us a Windows Phone in 2019 fuck https://t.co/6Z2UevuTdh
- I went from “Do I need a computer” to “What kind of new computer fits me specifically” very fast this morning. https://t.co/pti6ABn1yG
- One more cool thing from today. The embargo on impressions articles and videos seemed to lift the second the event ended. So there’s all this press to go along with it. Slick.
- I’m guessing there won’t be a Surface Go 2
- This was the hardware keynote of the year.
October 3, 2019
I recommend this podcast - [Microsoft’s Panos Panay unfolds the Surface Duo](https://overcast.fm/+QN1ocr07g
Ezra Furman is my favorite singer https://t.co/xPfbRLxAQl
I went to Therapy .
October 4, 2019
My Wordperfect files from college agree with this. https://t.co/fXyWGDciRi
I went to The Rocky Horror Show with my friend Chris Tsujiuchi playing the lead :)